I got nominated for the Real Neat Blogger award from Paul at The Captain’s Speech! Eep! This is such an honor because I am one of his biggest fans and awards show me that readers like my writing.
So first I must answer some questions,
1. What was the first job you ever had?
It was governmental. Very fun.
2. Which do you prefer: breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
Which one does ice cream fall under?
3. If you had $100 in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
Gifts for all the people I love 🙂
4. Fries or onion rings?
Tator tots would be fries right?
5. What was your favourite movie as a child?
13 going on 30.
6. How fast can you say the alphabet backwards?
3 seconds actually. It’s my hidden talent!
7. When was the last time you flew a kite?
So who shall I nominate? Allie at Little Allie Big World for making me giggle with her brutally honest stories, Ellie at Peanut Butter & Ellie for tempting me with all of her yummy food ideas, and Keri at https://typosandthoughts.wordpress.com/ for making me think! Congratulations ladies!