Today the lovely Jane over at http://cupidorcats.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! YAY! I am thrilled! Jane, you and your blog always know how to make me giggle. I love getting awards from my readers, it shows me that you guys really care about what I have to say ❤
So these are the rules for the award:
1) Link to the blogger who nominated you and say thanks.
2) Nominate blogs that you find a joy to read.
3) Link to the nominees and tell them about the nomination.
4) Include the award logo in your blog post.
5) Answer the ten questions listed below.
1. What is your favorite color?
2. What is your favorite animal?
Well….some people say I’m a tiger. Oh wait, the question is what my favorite animal is- ok then. I am a dog lover ❤
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Virgin mango margarita.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Hmmmm….I think both.
5. What is your favorite pattern?
Um…lace haha? I don’t know how to answer this question!
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents?
7. What is your favorite number?
Numbers scare me! NO MATH PLEASE.
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
Every week I have a different favorite day, this week’s favorite day was Monday.
9. What is your favorite flower?
10. What is you passion?
Writing obviously 😉
Thanks for being you, and always sharing yourself with us ❤
I really wish I could nominate every woman, congrats to all of you!