Oh my goodness reader,
As you may know, I had a really crappy week in the love and academics world. How sad it is that it’s only the third week of the new year and I already had a crappy week? However, in the blogging world, it was my week! 🙂 About a month ago, I applied to be a member of the Her Campus Blogger Network… I checked my e-mail last night, and I’m in! I am so excited!
And then, earlier this week, my good friend Audrey over at Like Crazy gave me the Blog of The Year 2013 award! I AM SO FLATTERED! Thanks girl 🙂 I just want to hug you and take you out to lunch. You have no idea how much this means to me! You know I love your blog and all the stories you share!
So, these are the rules:
1. Select another blog(s) who deserve the award;
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
3. Include a link back to this page and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Right so, this is the absolute hardest part of receiving a new award…passing it on- my readers know I love all of them! Why must I choose? But knowing that 2013 was a rough year for me, I’m going to give it to the two readers that really inspired me and helped me during my tough times this year.
Michelle at Dancing in the rain!
Paul at The Captain’s Speech
Congratulations to the both of you! Keep up your writing, I really enjoy it ❤
And to all my readers, thank you for inspiring me to keep up my own writing 😉 Love you all!