Happy almost new year dear reader,
Goodness- I need to take a deep breath and release it. 2013 was quite a year for me!
2) My first ever college crush, “Prince Player”, left me and hooked up with my friend at the time I needed him the most. And of course, I was totally oblivious to it. I was the only one from our friendship circle that didn’t know about this, and all our friends were on his side.
3) I was diagnosed with a learning disability and totally clueless on how to deal. My self confidence and health was taken away from me.
But in the midst of all this…great things happened 🙂
1) I met an amazing new guy, “Heart”, and he is perfect. I made new friends, and they are always there for me.
2) Colorado isn’t too bad. It’s fate that “Heart” was vacationing here at the same time I was visiting. He gave me confidence and the strength to accept my new hometown.
3) I have started opening up about my learning disability, the story has helped many. Close friends that know about this as well as “Heart” are very encouraging and supportive about the situation.
4) The on campus job I wanted the most was given to me 🙂 I love my students and wish the best for them and their future.
5) I went on a medical service trip to Nicaragua and am so much more confident about my future career ❤
6) I started my blog and I have almost 300 followers 🙂 (The 1 year anniversary is in three days!!!) Every day my readers pick me up and give me hope to move forward.
And there ya have it reader, my life in 2013 in a nutshell. I didn’t say everything, but I noticed more good things happened than bad and I am thankful for that 🙂